From Compendum CaidisJump to navigationJump to search
Per fess argent and azure, two swords in saltire counterchanged.
The Award of the Crossed Swords is granted to such fighting units as have demonstrated exceptional skill at arms, valor, and chivalry upon the battlefield.
- Bestow no titles or precedence.
- Per fess argent and azure, two swords in saltire counterchanged. This can be worn by active members of the honored unit, even if they were not active in the unit at the time of the award. Often, the crossed swords badge is added to the unit's flags, uniforms or war shields.
- Abbey of Leng (1988)
- Bitter Luck (2015)
- Bloody Harlequins (1999)
- Bukellari (1995 & 1996)
- Calontir Shield Wall (1986)
- Corvus (1990 & 2014)
- Crimson Skirts (1999)
- Cross and Dragon (2003)
- Drafn War Band (1986 & 2003)
- Dun Tyr (2000)
- Fifth Brigade (1991)
- Frey (1994)
- Guardians of the Grove (1994)
- Horsemen of Judgment Keep (2013, May & 2013, November)
- Hospitalers of St. John of Caid (2006 & 2008)
- House Blackrune/Blackrune Free Company (1994)
- House Portos (2003)
- House Thunderhall (1996)
- House Von Halstern (1987)
- LyondeMarines (1989 & 1992)
- Myrmidons (2009)
- Ninth Legion Espa Oa (1996 & 1999)
- Orkney (1999)
- Outlandish Army (1989)
- Rogue Squad (2003)
- Romani (2004)
- Sea Beggars (2019)
- Solenarians (2000)
- Sons of Lorelei (1999)
- Spartans (2006)
- Starkhafn Levy (2011)
- Templars of Caid (2003)
- Third Auxiliary Dragoons (2006)
- Western Spartans (2004)
- White Star Marines (2009)
|Awards of Caid|
|Patent: Chivalry, Laurel, Pelican, Defense, Royal Peerage. |
Grant: Grant of Arms, Argent Blade, Chiron, Crescent, Gauntlet, Golden Lance, Lux Caidis.
Armigerous: Award of Arms, Court Barony, Arcus, Argent Arrow, Chamfron, Crescent Sword, Dolphin, Duellist, Harp Argent.
Non-armigerous: Acorn, Argent Star, Augmentation of Arms, Chanson, Corde de Guerre, Crescent and Flame, Crossed Swords, Furison of Caid, Legion of Courtesy, Ordo Cordis, Royal Recognition of Excellence, Signum Reginae, Sigillum Regis, Signum Regni, Vanguard of Honor.
Honors: Arts and Sciences Pentathlon Champion, King's Champion, Personal Heraldic Title, Queen's Champion, Right Noble, Rose.
Closed: White Scarf, Landmark, New Battered Helm.
Other Information: Alternate Titles, Award Cords, Award Types, Closed Award, Polling Order, Rare and special award.