Personal Heraldic Title
The rank of Herald Extraordinary and Personal Heraldic Titles were established in AS 16 by Wilhelm von Schlüssel, Laurel King of Arms, who sought to recognize those heralds who had greatly served their kingdom’s College of Heralds and the Society’s College of Arms, and who had, as well, achieved the highest level of competence in heraldry.
Laurel gave authority to grant the rank and title to Principal Heralds of the kingdom. In Caid, the titles are given by Crescent Principal Herald with the assent of the Crown.
Jeanne Marie Lacroix was the first Crescent to exercise this authority, and did so at the final court of Direk and Levana.
- Bestow Personal Heraldic Title to be registered by the recipient. The award carries with it the rank of Herald Extraordinary.
- 6/5/2004: Hrorek Halfdane of Faulconwood (Chevron Herald Extraordinary) by Jeanne Marie Crescent with the assent of Direk III and Levana
- 6/5/2004: Bruce Draconarius of Mistholme (Batonvert Herald Extraordinary) by Jeanne Marie Crescent with the assent of Direk III and Levana
- 6/5/2004: James of the Lake (Furison Herald Extraordinary) by Jeanne Marie Crescent with the assent of Direk III and Levana
- 11/11/2006: Éowyn Amberdrake (not yet registered) by Lachlan Crescent with the assent of Sven and Kolfinna
- 3/30/2008: Jeanne Marie Lacroix (Noir Licorne Herald Extraordinary) by Elisabeth de Rossignol, Laurel Queen of Arms
- 1/10/2009: Giles Hill (Chrysostom Herald Extraordinary) by Su Crescent with the assent of Sven II and Kolfinna II
- 9/8/2012: John ap Griffin (not yet registered) by Cormac Crescent with the assent of Patrick II and Kara II
- 11/2/2013: Eiríkr Mjoksiglandi Sigurðarson (Gold Phoenix Herald Extraordinary) by Cormac Crescent with the assent of Sven IV and Cassandra II
- 9/19/2015: Cormac Mor (Beare Herald Extraordinary) by Paul Crescent with the assent of Athanaric and Sigriðr
- 5/12/2018: Mary Dedwydd verch Gwallter (Pilgrim Herald Extraordinary) by Paul Crescent with the assent of Wilhelm II and Tsyra
- 5/27/2018: Eridana Ambra Dragotta (Gold Starre Herald Extraordinary) by Paul Crescent with the assent of Wilhelm II and Tsyra
- 11/21/2020: Paul fitz Denis (not yet registered) by Ariana Crescent with the assent of Alexander II and Tahira II
|Awards of Caid|
|Patent: Chivalry, Laurel, Pelican, Defense, Royal Peerage. |
Grant: Grant of Arms, Argent Blade, Chiron, Crescent, Gauntlet, Golden Lance, Lux Caidis.
Armigerous: Award of Arms, Court Barony, Arcus, Argent Arrow, Chamfron, Crescent Sword, Dolphin, Duellist, Harp Argent.
Non-armigerous: Acorn, Argent Star, Augmentation of Arms, Chanson, Corde de Guerre, Crescent and Flame, Crossed Swords, Furison of Caid, Legion of Courtesy, Ordo Cordis, Royal Recognition of Excellence, Signum Reginae, Sigillum Regis, Signum Regni, Vanguard of Honor.
Honors: Arts and Sciences Pentathlon Champion, King's Champion, Personal Heraldic Title, Queen's Champion, Right Noble, Rose.
Closed: White Scarf, Landmark, New Battered Helm.
Other Information: Alternate Titles, Award Cords, Award Types, Closed Award, Polling Order, Rare and special award.