Those Guilds or study groups that have provided great service or contributed to the benefit of the Kingdom may be granted "Right Noble" status by the crown of Caid. In addition to guilds, households have also received a charter and permission to use the style "Right Noble Household".
- Guilds (or Households) can incorporate "Right Noble" in the guild name.
- No regalia, but Right Noble guilds may display the guild's "arms" with full achievement including helm, torse and mantling, crest and supporters.
- 11/16/1991: Right Noble Company of Clothiers of Caid by Patrick II and Adriana
- 11/16/1991: Right Noble Guild of Saint Genesius by Patrick II and Adriana
- 11/01/1997: Right Noble Brewers' Guild of Caid by Joseph and Caroline
- 02/01/2003: Right Noble LyonSong by Gerhart and Una
- 08/26/2006: Right Noble Circle of Bards by Sven and Kolfinna
- 08/26/2006: Right Noble Upper Crust by Sven and Kolfinna
- 11/05/2011: Right Noble Griffin Freehold by Edward III and Mora III
- 06/01/2013: Right Noble Household of Saint Valentine by Sven IV and Cassandra II
|Awards of Caid|
|Patent: Chivalry, Laurel, Pelican, Defense, Royal Peerage. |
Grant: Grant of Arms, Argent Blade, Chiron, Crescent, Gauntlet, Golden Lance, Lux Caidis.
Armigerous: Award of Arms, Court Barony, Arcus, Argent Arrow, Chamfron, Crescent Sword, Dolphin, Duellist, Harp Argent.
Non-armigerous: Acorn, Argent Star, Augmentation of Arms, Chanson, Corde de Guerre, Crescent and Flame, Crossed Swords, Furison of Caid, Legion of Courtesy, Ordo Cordis, Royal Recognition of Excellence, Signum Reginae, Sigillum Regis, Signum Regni, Vanguard of Honor.
Honors: Arts and Sciences Pentathlon Champion, King's Champion, Personal Heraldic Title, Queen's Champion, Right Noble, Rose.
Closed: White Scarf, Landmark, New Battered Helm.
Other Information: Alternate Titles, Award Cords, Award Types, Closed Award, Polling Order, Rare and special award.