Order of the Laurel
From Compendum CaidisJump to navigationJump to search
(Tinctureless) A laurel wreath
Companionship in the Order of the Laurel is granted to those who have excelled in the arts or sciences. Members of this order are often referred to as "Laurels".
- Alternate Titles are available for substitution.
- (Tinctureless) A laurel wreath.
- Companions may display a full achievement with silver or white helm, torse and mantling, crest and supporters. In addition to this, a laurel wreath may be placed either encircling the arms or around the helm, in place of the torse.
- Regalia of the order includes:
- A laurel wreath medallion dependant from a chain
- A blue cloak with a gold laurel wreath upon the breast
- Any other article of clothing, jewelry, equipment or flag featuring a laurel wreath badge (this excludes articles displaying branch arms with a laurel wreath)
|Awards of Caid|
|Patent: Chivalry, Laurel, Pelican, Defense, Royal Peerage. |
Grant: Grant of Arms, Argent Blade, Chiron, Crescent, Gauntlet, Golden Lance, Lux Caidis.
Armigerous: Award of Arms, Court Barony, Arcus, Argent Arrow, Chamfron, Crescent Sword, Dolphin, Duellist, Harp Argent.
Non-armigerous: Acorn, Argent Star, Augmentation of Arms, Chanson, Corde de Guerre, Crescent and Flame, Crossed Swords, Furison of Caid, Legion of Courtesy, Ordo Cordis, Royal Recognition of Excellence, Signum Reginae, Sigillum Regis, Signum Regni, Vanguard of Honor.
Honors: Arts and Sciences Pentathlon Champion, King's Champion, Personal Heraldic Title, Queen's Champion, Right Noble, Rose.
Closed: White Scarf, Landmark, New Battered Helm.
Other Information: Alternate Titles, Award Cords, Award Types, Closed Award, Polling Order, Rare and special award.