Caidan Officers run specific areas as defined by Kingdom Law. There are many other officers, but they are appointed within their specific office. All officers of Caid at every level shall hold their office pursuant to a warrant by their Corporate or Kingdom level superior and by the Crown. All officers are bound to the standards set forth in the Governing Documents of the SCA Inc., and by Kingdom Law.
- All Great Officers are of equal rank.
- All Great Officers are directly responsible to the Crown.
- All Great Officers are members of the Privy Council.
- All Kingdom officers are the immediate superiors to their chief baronial and shire counterparts.
a. The Seven Great Officers of State:
- The Kingdom Seneschal
- The Crescent Herald
- The Earl Marshal
- The Minister of Arts and Sciences; In 1992 Minister of Arts and Minister of Sciences combined into one office.
- The Minister of the Exchequer
- The Kingdom Chronicler
- The Kingdom Webwright
b. The Lesser Officers of State, who have officers who report to them, shall be:
- The Minister of Lists
- The Kingdom Armored Combat Marshal
- The Kingdom Rapier Marshal
- The Constable
- The Chatelaine
- The Media Officer
- The Kingdom Youth Activities Officer
- The Scribe Armarius
- The Dolphin Herald
- The Bellows Herald
- The Courtesy Herald
- The Kingdom Archivist
- The Kingdom Equestrian Officer
- The Minister of Archers
- The Kingdom Unarmored Combat Marshal
- The Kingdom Thrown Weapons Marshal
- The Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal
- The Keeper of the Regalia
- The Minister of Waivers
- The Cellarer
- The Social Media Officer
The decision was made at the Corporate level to close the Office of the Chirurgeonate as of August 10th, 2015.
|Officers of Caid|
|Offices: Crown, Arts & Sciences, Chatelaine, Chronicler, Constable, Exchequer, Herald, Lists, Marshal, Seneschal, Webwright, Youth|
Officer Groups: Army, College of Heralds, College of Scribes, Collegium Caidis, Crown Prints, Newcomers Guild, Water Bearer Guild
Other Information: Caidan Law, Greater Officer of State, Lesser Officer of State, Guilds, Officer Hierarchy, Privy Council