Jon Thomme de Claydon
From Compendum CaidisJump to navigationJump to search
Per chevron throughout sable and Or, two towers argent enflamed proper and a lymphad proper sails argent
Baron Jon Thomme de Claydon. He was apprenticed to Mistress Medb Renata.
- 1 Offices & Positions
- 2 Event Staff
- 3 Classes Taught
- 4 Publications & Projects
- 5 Royal Court Tokens
- 6 Competitions
Offices & Positions
- Tydes of Lyondemere Deputy Chronicler and contributing editor 2007-2009
- Chamberlain to his excellency Baron Thomas Bordeaux 2008.
- Camp "Dad" and meal plan coordinator GWW 2007 and Spring Potrero 2008
- Courtier for the court of Drogo and Iðuna
- Sixth Baron of Lyondemere with Eva filia Edeneweyn, 7/18/2009-7/12/2014
- Queen's Champion TAHB for Edward III and Mora III
- Camp "Dad" All GWW and Potrero wars off and on (Mostly on) till 2014
- Queen's Champion TAHB for Conrad II and A'isha
- Caid Acadamy of Archers, Regent 2013 12th night.
- Caid Minister of Archers, Deputy 2013
- Archery Regent, Collegium Caidis, 2014-2018
- Lyondemere Arts and Sciences Champion 2015.
- Metal and wood working Regent, Collegium Caidis, 2016-2018
- Production steward GWW XI 2008
- Assistant "Privycrat" Potrero War 2009
- Associate Production Steward GWW XII 2009
- Intermediate Mail, 2008 Fall Collegium
- Mail Lab, 2008 Fall Collegium
- "Copper Viking Serpent Charms" Youth, GWW XI
- "Copper Viking Serpent Charms" GWW XII
- String spit chicken "The Flying Wallenda Chicken", 2011 Spring Collegium
- "Pewter casting 101", 2012 Spring Collegium
- "Casting a pilgrim bell Beginning and Advanced pewter methods", GWW 2012
- "Pewter casting in Cuttlefish bone I", Lyondemere A&S meeting 2013
- "Pewter casting in Cuttlefish bone I", Potrero War 2013
- "Pewter casting in Cuttlefish bone I & II", GWW 2013
- "Pewter casting in Cuttlefish bone II", Lyondemere A&S meeting 2013
- "Pewter casting in Cuttlefish bone", Potrero War 2014
- "Pewter casting in Cuttlefish bone", 2013 Collegium
- "Make a Viking serpent charm, older youth", 2013 Collegium
- "Pewter casting in Cuttlefish bone I", Potrero War 2014
- "Pewter casting, Cast and finish a period spoon in a soap stone mould", Potrero War 2014
- "Pewter casting in Cuttlefish bone", GWW 2014
- "Pewter casting, Cast and finish a period spoon in a soap stone mould", GWW 2014
- "Pewter casting, Cast and finish a period spoon in a soap stone mould", Collegium 2015
- "Make a 14c Spoon all day, Highland War XXIII, 2015
- "Make A Pewter Bell! , Great Western War 2015
- "Make A Pewter Spoon! , Great Western War 2015
- "Make A Pewter Bell! , Tallon Crescent War 2016
- "Make A Pewter Spoon! , Tallon Crescent War 2016
- "Pewter casting in Cuttlefish bone", 2016 Collegium
- "Pewter Casting: Make a 14c Pewter St. Thomas of Canterbury Pilgrim bell!", Potrero War 2016
- "Make a 16c Pewter sweets fork", Potrero War 2017 2 days
- "Pewter casting in Cuttlefish bone", Potrero War 2018
- "Make A Pewter sweets fork! GWW 2018
Publications & Projects
- Contributing editor of the Tydes of Lyondemere
- "Scouts honor" 07/2007 Tydes
- "Come for the cookies (stay for the wine." 04/2007 Tydes
- "Fashion Faux pas of the middle ages" 04/2007 Tydes
- "Drums of war" 05/2007 Tydes
- "The hand of the Creator" 06/2007 Tydes 05/2009 Tydes reprint
- "Weekend day dream" 07/2007 Tydes
- "Lyondemere Sea of Swords" 10/2007 Tydes
- "Ask Skrid" 1-6 Advice from a 999 (or so) year old dragon 03/2007-08/2007
- "Moral emblems" 1-8 (Black fox award winning) Re drawn from 'The Theatre of Fine Devices' 1614 Period Motto, Art, and Poem with editorial comments. 12/2007-05/2009 Tydes
- "Drums of war" Reprinted 11/2007
- "YAFA" Co creator of the class content for Metal Working Achievement level 1, 2 and 3.
- "YAFA Mentor" for Metal Working.
- "YAFA Mentor" for Archery.
Regalia and Award Medallions Created
- Regalia: Chronicler officers medallion created from brass, copper and silver solder 2007.
- Regalia: Captain of Archers medallion created from brass, copper and silver solder 2007.
- Regalia: Arts Champion medallion created from brass, copper, bronze repose and silver solder 2008.
- Award Medallion: Arts achievement in Lyondemere "Sanderling" created in Pewter cast 2008 to present.
- Award Medallions: Taste of GWW 2013-2019
- Award Medallions: Taste of West An Tir war 2016-2019
- Award Medallions: Service achievement in Lyondemere "Pillars of Poseidon" created in Pewter cast 2016 and 2019
- Award Medallions: "Fret Knot of Altavia" awarded for art, service and martial arts. Created in stone and cast in Pewter 2018
Royal Court Tokens
- Signium Regni: 2014 Conrad II and A'isha
- Crown fealty tokens: 2014 Mansur II and Eilidh II
- Signium Regni: 2014 Mansur II and Eilidh II
- Crown Fealty Tokens: 2015 Conrad III and A'isha II
Site tokens created
- Lyondemere 2006 Yule Pewter cast: 2 dimensional Yule bell
- IKINS 2012 Pewter cast: St Thomas of Canterbury Liturgical gloves.
- Lyondemere anniversary 2013 Pewter Cast: Lion of St Mark.
- Crown 2013 Pewter cast: St Edward the Confessor c1350 Pin back badge
- Lyondemere Gyldenholt Yule 2015, Pewter Talbot "Sinister Beagle Hound"
- WCCS 2017 Pewter cast: 16c Sweets / Succett Fork
- Starkhafn 2018 Anniversary Pewter cast: Oberous "World with out end"
- Starkhafin 2018 Crown Tourney combatants and Consorts "Death or Glory" poker chip
Lyondemere Fealty tokens created
- 2009 Pewter cast Merlion coins
- 2010 Pewter cast Pilgrim bells
- 2011 Pewter cast rings with inscription "Fidelis Expliere" Faithful in Service
- 2012 Glass Escallop bead impressed with my signet ring with 2 green beads.
- 2013 Pewter cast based on a 13c Jesus "Jon Thomme as a Man of Constant Sorrow"
(Because it was my last chance to take fealty from the populace and was to be my last year as Baron.)
- Arts champion, Gyldenholt, "Viking brooch" 2007
- William Blackfox award winner, "Best art work" Moral emblem 2008
- Arts Champion, Lyondemere, Arts And Archery 2015
- Member of The Whole Hog of Damocles, Bog burial project miniature artifacts and horn comb. Champion, 2009
- Member of Team Lyondemere, Team Champion, 03/13/2011
- Member of Team Starkhafn, 03/2/19
- Archery, Caid Archery Rank: (Left handed) Bowmaster for Royal Round, Recurve, 2017
- Archery, Caid Archery Rank: (Right handed) Forester for Royal Round, Recurve, 2015
- Archery, Caid Archery Rank: Forester for Royal Round, Crossbow, 2015
- Archery – SSAC: 14A Horseman, 2014 - Winter: 2nd Place Caid – 7th Place SCA wide, Open Handbow
- Archery – IKAC 2015 Team: Caid 8th Place, Open Bow
- Archery – IKAC 2015: 2nd Place Caid, 85th Place SCA wide: Open Bow