Astra Christiana Benedict
From Compendum CaidisJump to navigationJump to search
Per fess azure mullety of eight points Or and purpure crusilly Or.
Baroness Astra Christiana Benedict, OL, OP, is a co-founder of the Right Noble Company of Clothiers. She is not only a noted costumer, but also a fiber artist, noted for spinning and weaving, and a long-standing supporter of the bardic arts.
Offices & Positions
- Construction of 15th Century Headdresses, Collegium Caidis-General Session 1982
- Trouble Shooting Spinning, Collegium Caidis Fall 2002
- Introduction to Weaving (4 Harness Loom), Collegium Caidis Spring 2004
- Fiber Workshop - Spin-in, Collegium Caidis Fall 2004
- Spinning Straw Into Thread: Flax, Collegium Caidis Fall 2004
- Stitch-In, Collegium Caidis Spring 2006
- Weaving on a Warp Weighted Loom, Collegium Caidis Spring 2007
- Putting Your Heraldry to Good Use, with Bruce Draconarius of Mistholme, Collegium Caidis 2013
Projects & Publications
- Participant in GWW Spinzilla 2016