Highland War 2010
From Compendum CaidisJump to navigationJump to search
- Sir Augustine von Freiburg was elevated to the Order of the Pelican.
- Crescents were given to Sechequr Qara and Jolie Delarue.
- Cristofanus Castellani became the newest member of the Order of the Chiron. This event marks the first time this award has been granted after becoming a polling order award.
- Dolphins were received by Wystan Albryght and Magdi Tynker.
- Amariah of Chufut-Kale received a Harp Argent for costuming, and Court Barony for over 20 years of service and dedication to the SCA.
- Award of Arms given to: Ylaria Thriepland, Viktor of Isles, Foxglove of House Straight Arrow, Odos Firebrand, Moheny of Catbells.
- Annual Cooking Competition was a tie between two teams: Team 1 Illuminada Eugenia de Guadalupe y Godoy and Geoffrey, Team 2 Tahira al-Fahida and Katherine of Hornechurch.
- Brewing Competition had 30 entries
- Beer Category
- Wine and Mead Category
- Varietal Category
- Light of the Desert (Period Encampment) winners:
- Rapier Tourney won by Alexander Kallidokos.
- Merchant's Knewbie Tournament won by Titus Aurelius.
- Single Sword Torchlight Tourney won by Duke Edric Aaron Hartwood.
- Al-Sahid Great Weapons Champion was Hagar the Blushing.
- Paganus Grimlove won both the Archery and Thrown Weapons Tournaments.
- Their Royal Highnesses Wilhelm and Thaleia summoned forth those among the gatherers who were at their very first SCA event. Those who answered the call were given special tokens by Their Royal Highnesses to commemorate this day.
From the Crown Prints
Official event announcements sanitized to not involve personal information.
- Leave your memories here.
Add photos if we have them
- Links to photo galleries, West Kingdom History page, etc.
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results