The scribes of Caid are the artisans who create wonderful award scrolls using the arts of calligraphy and illumination. Scribes also practice other scribal arts such as gilding (affixing gold leaf to a ground), paper making, paper marbling, bookbinding, and paleography. Scribes function individually or in groups such as the College of Scribes which is the Kingdom Guild for Scribal Arts headed up by the Scribe Armarius or in local geographic scriptoria.
For more information including scroll templates that can be downloaded, go to the College of Scribes page.
- To see a list of all scribes who have images of scrolls published here - Visit Category:Scribes
- To see thumbnails all the scrolls published here - Visit Category:Scrolls (but be advised that the images are sorted by file name).
- To see a list of scrolls sorted by recipient - Visit Scroll List by Recipient
- To see scrolls presented at specific events, click the links below:
|Kingdom 12th Night & Winter Coronation 2018|
|Caid's 40th Anniversary and Coronation 2018|
|Great Western War 2018|
|Kingdom 12th Night & Winter Coronation 2019|
|Summer Coronation 2019|
|Kingdom 12th Night & Winter Coronation 2020|
|Summer Coronation 2021|
Thanks to Charles Joiner for his work in scanning all the scroll images from the College of Scribes photo albums which got the scroll gallery started. This gallery would not exist save for his hard work. Additional scroll images have been added by Aliskye Rosel.
- To see scribal organization docs - Visit Category:College of Scribes
- A website with general information relevant to scribes: https://sites.google.com/site/scascribalresources/home