Pátraic Ó Ceallaigh
Checky sable and argent, a quatrefoil slipped and a bordure vert
The Honorable Lord Pátraic Ó Ceallaigh (formerly Gaius Gratius Brutus) is the former Baron of Lyondemere.
Current arms are Checky sable and argent, a quatrefoil slipped and a bordure vert. His previous heraldry has been changed to his badge.
Irish Noble, 14th Century. Previously have done both a Roman and Crusading era persona on the field.
Previously in 2006/2007 squired to Sir Philippe de Tournay. Unfortunately Sir Philippe left for home in New Zealand and bonds of fealty were removed by mutual consent and with friendship.
To this day he seeks to test and better himself upon the field of arms, both at peace and war (when Kingdom calls).
Ok so really, in armour I am attempting to create a soldier in the late crusading period of 1290-1310 ish. .... Update as of 2016: I have added a coat of plates and ditched the chain. My kit is now more 1350's to late 1300s.
- Award of Arms by Drogo and Ithuna AS XLII
- Order of the Dolphin by Edward and Mora AS XLIII
- Crescent Sword by Sven II and Kolfinna II AS XLIII
- Sergeantes of Lyondemere by Thomas and Angelina AS XLIV
- Order of the Crescent Mansur and Eilidh AS XLIX
Offices & Positions
Kingdom of Caid
- Guard for Direk IV and Chamayn, 11/2004-6/2005
- Guard for Sven II and Kolfinna II, 11/2008-6/2009
- Guard for Conrad and Eleanor 07/2010-2011
Barony of Lyondemere
- Baron of Lyondemere 7/2014-10/2016
- Reeve Lyondemere 12/2013-7/2014
- Baronial Sexton, Lyondemere 07/2012-12/2015
- Baronial Constable, Lyondemere 07/2010-07/2012
- Captain Baronial Guard of Lyondemere 07/2009-7/2010
Noe College (CSULB)
- Noe College Armored Combat Marshal, 10/2007-6/2009
- Autocrat, Fall Coronation 2011
- Deputy Production Steward, Great Western War 2010, Great Western War 2011
- Production Steward Great Western War 2012
- Co-Autocrat, Lyondemere-Gyldenholt Yule 2013
On left Stool top for my lady wife with her device hand carved in relief On right hand one of 4 carved bed legs for guard presentation to Sven and Kolfinna II. Original Stool (stolen from back alley) redone with a larger shield just no pictures yet.