St. Geronimus Tournament 1987
- Autocrat: Elizabeth Scott of Berwick
- Co Autocrat: Drusilla of Montrose & House Montrose
- Lists: Islyle le Gannoker de Gavain
- Marshal in Charge: Theodric Pendar of Faulconwood
Their Majesties Avery and Larissa
There were approximately 100 people in attendance of that there were 22 heavy weapons and 5 Shinai fighters
From the Crown Prints
On Saturday the 21st day of February, A.S. XXI, the Barony of Dreiburgen invites you to join them in celebrating the feast day of their patron Saint Geronimus, by attending a prize tourney in his honor at Reid Park, 701 orange in Riverside.
The theme or the day is Norman, and the days activities include:
- A Helm Auction to be followed by Double Elimination Heavy Weapons fighting with concurrent Shinai Lists.
- Our Traditional Nose Melee.
- A Silent Arts Auction of Contributed Arts, Crafts and Talents.
On the Field:
- Best relic of Saint Geronimus
- Best Miracle Preformed by Saint Geronimus
- Best Period Pavillion
- Best Addition to the Saga of Saint Geronimus
- Start of the “On The Spot” embroidery and design contest
At the Revel:
- Judging the embroidery contest.
- Most sinful Desert.
- Best Norman field Costume
- Best Norman Braid.
- Best Banner (We Provide the Holes)
- Best Nose.
- 8:00am Set-up
- 9:00am Lists Open
- 10:00am Opening court
- 11:00am Healm Auction followed by Fighting
- 1:00pm Shinai Starts
- 4:00pm Closing Court
- 6:00pm Revel Hall Opens
- ???? Revel Ends
Double Elimination Heavy
- Winner: Kevin no Shado
Award of Arms - Eadweard the Kraken
- Please feel free to add memories to this section
Add photos if we have them
|Go back||Go forward|
|St. Geronimus Tournament 1986||St. Geronimus Tournament 1988|
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results