Award of Arms
From Compendum Caidis
Those who have been of diverse great service to the Realm are awarded arms by the crown.
- Bestow the title of Lord/Lady.
- Alternate Titles are available for substitution.
- A recipient of an award of arms may be referred to as an "armiger".
- An armiger's device may be officially referred to as "arms".
- No regalia, but grants armigers right to an achievement of arms, including helm and mantling, but no crest. Prior to 7/2013, armigers were granted the right to display their arms with a crown of four points above the shield.
|Awards of Caid|
| Patent: Chivalry, Laurel, Pelican, Defense, Royal Peerage. |
Grant: Grant of Arms, Argent Blade, Chiron, Crescent, Gauntlet, Golden Lance, Lux Caidis.
Armigerous: Award of Arms, Court Barony, Arcus, Argent Arrow, Chamfron, Crescent Sword, Dolphin, Duellist, Harp Argent.
Non-armigerous: Acorn, Argent Star, Augmentation of Arms, Chanson, Corde de Guerre, Crescent and Flame, Crossed Swords, Furison of Caid, Legion of Courtesy, Ordo Cordis, Royal Recognition of Excellence, Signum Reginae, Sigillum Regis, Signum Regni, Vanguard of Honor.
Honors: Arts and Sciences Pentathlon Champion, King's Champion, Personal Heraldic Title, Queen's Champion, Right Noble, Rose.
Closed: White Scarf, Landmark, New Battered Helm.
Other Information: Alternate Titles, Award Cords, Award Types, Closed Award, Polling Order, Rare and special award.