Drusilla of Montrose
Drusilla on Bint Refeek
Gules, a rose between two crosses flory and a mount issuant from base, all Or.
THL Drusilla of Montrose was a very active member in the Barony of Dreiburgen, before she moved to the Middle Kingdom. She was so active in the arts that when she was recommended for the order of the Harp Argent the monarchs were unable to decide what field of the arts the Harp was to be awarded for. When the time came their Majesties declared it for “Renaissance Arts”
Offices & Positions
- Dreiburgen Minister of Arts 1/1/1986-12/31/1989
- Founding General Dreiburgen Light Horse A.S. XXII to present
- Member Order of the Silver Spoon of Caid 05/30/87
- Dreiburgen Anniversary 11/01/1986, 10/28/1989, 11/03/1990
- Autocrat Dreiburgen Yule 12/7/1986, 12/3/88, 12/11/1993, 12/27/1997
- St. Geronimus Tournament 02/21/1987
- Dreiburgen Games 07/16-17/1988
Projects & Publications
- Key laborer on the Dreiburgen Baronial pavilion
- Leave your memories here.