From Compendum Caidis
Azure, a harp within a bordure embattled argent
Companionship in the Order of the Harp Argent is awarded for superior skill in the arts or sciences.
- Bestow the title of Lord/Lady.
- Alternate Titles are available for substitution.
- Azure, a harp within a bordure embattled argent
- Medallion strung on an Award Cord.
- Companions of the Harp Argent may display their achievement with the medallion of the order dependant from a blue ribbon encircling the arms
|Awards of Caid|
| Patent: Chivalry, Laurel, Pelican, Defense, Royal Peerage. |
Grant: Grant of Arms, Argent Blade, Chiron, Crescent, Gauntlet, Golden Lance, Lux Caidis.
Armigerous: Award of Arms, Court Barony, Arcus, Argent Arrow, Chamfron, Crescent Sword, Dolphin, Duellist, Harp Argent.
Non-armigerous: Acorn, Argent Star, Augmentation of Arms, Chanson, Corde de Guerre, Crescent and Flame, Crossed Swords, Furison of Caid, Legion of Courtesy, Ordo Cordis, Royal Recognition of Excellence, Signum Reginae, Sigillum Regis, Signum Regni, Vanguard of Honor.
Honors: Arts and Sciences Pentathlon Champion, King's Champion, Personal Heraldic Title, Queen's Champion, Right Noble, Rose.
Closed: White Scarf, Landmark, New Battered Helm.
Other Information: Alternate Titles, Award Cords, Award Types, Closed Award, Polling Order, Rare and special award.