Spring Tournament Dreiburgen 2000
- Autocrat: Christina Ebenstein
- Lists: Madelene Popejoy de Saint Michael
- Marshal in Charge: Conan MacPherson
Mons Draconis Anniversary was attended by approximately 45 people including 9 fighters. Fighting Lists included a Bear Pit and a Melee.
From the Crown Prints
Mons Draconis’ Anniversary Spring Thing
May 6, 2000
Spring has sprung and flowers bloom. Fighters fight and meet their doom. Come and join Mons Draconis for their Anniversary, Spring Celebration and fun twist on the War of the Roses. Details to be given at Opening Court.
The War of the Roses melee will be followed by a "Bear Pit". Victor of each combat holding the field, wounds retained, until he/she is killed. Victories will be scored by weighted point value, defeating King's Champion = 5, Baronial champions = 4, Knights = 3, all others = 1. Victor will be the one accumulating the most points. This victor will become Mons Draconis' Champion.
- Sonnet - Write a sonnet to compare Her Excellency Luighseach nic Lochlainn to the fine qualities of herbs.
- Bread - Best use of herbs in bread. Must be accompanied by a non-returnable copy of the recipe.
- Salad - Best use of herbs in salad. Must be accompanied by a non-returnable copy of the recipe.
- Beverage - Non-alcoholic beverage. Please bring at least one gallon of the beverage and a non-returnable copy of recipe.
On Site Contests
Weaving and Embroidery, and Best Tale of Herbal Restorative. (Creativity and originality a plus. Please describe what has been restored and how. Must be suitable for a general audience).
- Bear Pit Winner: Tie between Joseph of Silver Oak & William de Rouen
- Melee Winner: Vohne Edward Brewke
- Leave your memories here.
Add photos if we have them
|Go back||Go forward|
|Spring Tournament Dreiburgen 1999||Spring Tournament Dreiburgen 2001|
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results