Saint Jude's Ransom Tournament 2010
Baron Oliver Dogberry
- The event raised nearly $800 in donations.
- The winner of the armored lists was Halfdan Haraldson.
- The winner of the rapier lists was Willen de Creke.
- The winner of the unarmored lists was Felinah Tifarah Arnvella Memo Hazara Khan-ad-Din.
From the Crown Prints
With permission and support from the Barony of Calafia, the Hospitallers of St. John of Caid are once again holding the St. Jude's Ransom Tournament to raise money for the St. Jude's Children Hospitals. There will be enough room for fighting in the Rapier, Unarmored, and Armored divisions of combat. There will also be a silent auction. All donations for the auction and the tournament are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions please e-mail the autocrat.
There is no site fee for this event.
- Leave your memories here.
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results