Gallavally Anniversary 2013
- Brief listing of major points of the day
Champions for both al-Sahid and Gallavally
- GallaSahid Heavies Champion - Sir Jamal Damien Marcus
- GallaSahid Heavies Tournament Winner- Duke Patrick O'Malley
- Rapier Champion - Constantine Altheworld
- Defender of the Children - Heavies Secca of Kent
- Defender of the Children Rapier - Nico Faistos
- Thrown Weapons - Phillip de Grelonde
- Archer - Nikolas Faistos
- Youth Combat - 6 Under Corwin
- Youth Combat -6 over Dante
- Clyde of House Straight Arrow received an Award of Arms
- Legion of Courtesy bestowed upon Alana Buchanan
From the Crown Prints
GalaSahid Anniversary 03-30-2012 (Al-Sahid and Gallavally)
Once again the shire of Al-Sahid and the Canton of Gallavally will celebrate their anniversaries together. We would like to invite one and all to join us in a fun and relaxing day. There will be Rapier, Armored Combat, Target Archery, Thrown Weapons and Youth Combat. The winners of these will be the champions for both the shire and the canton. We will have the now-traditional Bunny Melees, so Armored and Rapier combatants should bring their stuffed bunnies for the activity. Please be aware that you cannot become our Champion in either form unless you compete in the appropriate melee!
For those who are artistically inclined, we will have a contest for the best decorated egg – the egg does not have to be decorated on site (the work can be done before hand). An egg hunt and many more fun activates will bless the day’s festivities. The site opens at 8:00 am closes at dusk; this is a discreet wet site and pets on leashes are allowed.
Site: Schmidt Park, 13576 Mustang Road, Victorville, CA 92395
Site fee(s): Site fee: $3.00 for adults and teens; children 12 and under will be our guests. Persons over 12 who are not SCA members will have to pay an additional $5 for the non-member surcharge. Please make checks payable to SCA Inc/Shire of Al-Sahid.
Site Name: Schmidt Park Address: 13576 Mustang Street, Victorville, CA 92395
Directions to the event: Take your favorite route to I-15. Take the I-15 to the north side of Victorville. Take the ‘D’ Street exit; at the bottom of the ramp, turn left (north) onto National Trails Hwy (also called ‘D’ Street). At the first traffic signal after the I-15 ramp (approx 1 ¾ miles), turn left (west) onto Air Expressway. In approx 3 miles, turn right onto George Blvd into the Southern California Logistics Airport (old George AFB). George Blvd will bend left and the park will be on the left.
- Leave your memories here.
Add photos if we have them
- Links to photo galleries, West Kingdom History page, etc.
|Go back||Go forward|
|Gallavally Anniversary 2012||Gallavally Anniversary 2014|
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results