Broichan maqq Kynat
Tighearn (Lord) Broichan maqq Kynat is a 6th century Pict living in the Inverness region of what is modern day Scotland. Broichan is the grandson of the great Broichan the Druid, sage to King Bridei, and famous magician who did magical battle with Columba.
Broichan is a student of the old ways, a traveller and ambassador to distant lands, royal advisor to the Pictish Court of King Mac Maelchon (Brude)
Offices & Positions
- First Kingdom Webwright (as Tabellarius Electrum), Caid, Office of Electronic Communication, Kingdom Officer and Kingdom Deputy Seneschal March, 2001 - June, 2003
- Deputy KingdomChronicler and Chief Webwright (Kingdom Web Minister) March, 2001 - September, 2002
- Courtier to the Retinue of Edric III and Catalina November 2001 to June 2002.
- Courtier to the Retinue of Gerhart and Una November 2002 to June 2003.
- Courtier to the Retinue of Edric IV and Faizah November 2006 to June 2007.
- Queen's Guard of Edric V and Faizah II November 2007 to June 2008.
- Marshal in Training (Heavies), May 19, 2000 - December, 2001
- Warranted Marshal (Heavies), January, 2002
- Great Western War VI staff, Web Site, May-October, 2002
- Great Western War VII staff, Web Site, May-June, 2003
- Deputy Kingdom Webwright, and Kingdom Internet Service Provider, June, 2003 to 2005
- Co-autocrat, Dreiburgen Anniversary 2001
- Assistant to the Autocrat for the Gallavally Anniversary 2002
- Co-Autocrat with Master Damales, for the Dartmouth School Demo, Canton of Gallavally, May 2002