12th Night 2009
Sven II and Kolfinna II giving Giles Hill his Personal Heraldic Title
- Secca and Meliora invested as the Heirs to the Barony of Altavia
- Giles Hill of Sweetwater given a Personal Heraldic Title
- Lot Ramirez invested as Bard of Caid
- A great evening of feasting and dancing
From the Crown Prints
The Barony of Calafia is honored to host 12th Night on January 10, 2009. Please come in your finery and join us for a Carnival in Venice. The festivities will include merchants, games, music, dancing, and a wonderful feast.
In addition to the day's activities, we will be having a mask-making station for adults and children as well as a mask contest and table decorating contest. Prizes will be awarded for the best general mask and best Venetian mask for both Adults and Children, and for the best decorated table. We will also be hosting a masque in the evening along with the dancing.
Breakfast & lunch will be available for a small donation, with a feast later in the evening prepared by THL Liam MacIan of the Bloody Foreland.
Site Opens: 9:00 am Court Begins: 10:00 am Court Ends: 3:30 pm Site Closes: 10:00 pm
- My favorite memory of Giles Hill is at 12th Night 2009 when Sven and I were holding court. We had a couple of no-shows for awards we had called, and I said out loud "doesn't anyone want an award?" Giles replied from the back of the hall, "I'll take one Your Majesty" to much laughter. Sven and I winked at each other and called him down. As his knees hit the pillow he started making apologies and then Su Crescent went into the Personal Heraldic Title ceremony, an award we had previously planned to give to him. I giggled all through the ceremony, but it was well deserved and I gave the non-giggle speech I had planned at feast. By far one of my most favorite moments in a court. --Kolfinna kottr
- Event Photo Gallery on Kottr.com (Broken link - 5/4/2010)
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results