Spring Queen's Champion 2009
Her Majesty receiving roses from her guard.
The day on which the champions for Her Majesty Mora II were determined.
- The armored champion was Duke Edric Aaron Hartwood.
- The rapier champion was Don Colwyn Stagghorn.
- The Thrown Weapons champion was Angus of Dun Tyr.
- The unarmored champion was Gunnar Jørgensen.
- The Youth Combat champion for ages 7 - 9 was Kora Aelfbairn.
- The Youth Combat champion for ages 10 - 12 was Antonius Maximus.
- The Youth Combat champion for ages 13 - 16 was Logan Killiansson.
From the Crown Prints
Greetings unto the populace of Caid! The Canton of Gallavally invites you to celebrate Her Majesty’s grace and beauty at Caid’s Queen’s Champion Tournament. Come see who our future Queen Mora's Champions will be!
The schedule of the day: Site opens at 8:00am Opening Court at 10:00 AM Lists start at 12:00 PM Closing Court 5:00PM Site closes at 8:00PM
The lists will include Heavy Weapons, Rapier, & Thrown Weapons (pending site approval).
- Leave your memories here.
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results