Queen's Champion Tournament Fall 2006
The Champions Tournament for Queen Faizah I was held in El Monte Park. Championships in Armored Combat, Rapier and Archery were contested.
The event Steward was Baroness Brianna Je Nell Aislynn of Blue Shadows.
- The Armored Combat Champion was Wilhelm Skalla Grimm.
- The Rapier Champion was Colyn mac Labhruinn.
- The Target Archery Crossbow Champion was Robert Lanternsmith.
- The Target Archery Handbow Champion was Quintin Phelan.
From the Crown Prints
On the 12th of November, 2006, a Tournament to choose Her Majesty's Champions will occur at El Monte Park, located at 15805 El Monte Rd, Lakeside CA, 92040. Site fee for the day will be $5 (surcharge of $3 will be added for all non-members).
- Site opens - 8am
- Opening Court - 10am
- Site Closes - dark
It promises to be a busy day (heavy weapons, rapier, archery and boffers are scheduled) that will probably run short on daylight. For space assignments at the eric, please contact Baroness Brianna Je Nell.
Site fee for the day will be $5 (surcharge of $3 will be added for all non-members).
Merchants are welcome both days. Please contact the Merchant Autocrat, Lady Medb inghen Mathghamhain for more information.
For any other queries on both events, please contact Baroness Brianna Je Nell Aislynn of Blue Shadows.
- Leave your memories here.
Add photos if we have them
- Links to photo galleries, West Kingdom History page, etc.
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results