Curteis FitzOsbern de Abergavenny
Checky argent and vert, a tower per pale sable and azure, the battlements enflamed proper.
THL Curteis FitzOsbern de Abergavenny was admitted to the Order of the Crescent on 05/26/2015 by TRM Mansur and Eilidh
Curteis FitzOsbern is an 11th c/ Norman, from the fortress town of Abergavenny on the Welsh border in England. Through the poor political choices of his older siblings, his family's lands and titles were lost while Curteis was studying abroad. Faced with likely execution if he returned home, Curteis commenced wandering the current middle ages. His travels took him across much of central Europe, through the Orient, and on to the Far East. Returning to the Holy Lands by sea, he became enamored with the life of the sailor, and commenced studying the Art of Defense to combat the occasional brigand. Currently, Curteis is the Captain of the Horizon's End, a 15th c. ship of exploration and his own 'freelance navy' (franchises available).
Curteis was assassinated at Potrero War 2004 by a pistol shot to the head at point blank range. He got better. Sightings of the Dread Pyrate Curteis have increased since this supposed demise.
Offices & Positions
- Canton Herald, Eternal Winds, West Kingdom, 1992-1993
- Baronial Herald, Barony of the Far West, West Kingdom, 1993-1995
- Canton Seneschal, Eternal Winds, West, 1993-1995
- Rapier Guild Steward, Calafia, 2002-2005
- Baronial Rapier Marshal, Calafia, 2003-2005
- Baronial Court Herald, Barony of the Far West, West Kingdom, 1993-1995
- Rapier Steward
- Rapier Marshal in Charge, Calafia, 2004-2005
- Captain of the Baronial Guard Calafia, ?-present
- Whipcord as Kumihimo, Potrero War 2016
- Rope Splicing, Potrero War 2016
- Plunder - Salvage Token Auction, Potrero War 2016