Fall Coronation 2009
The coronation of Patrick and Kara, sixty-fourth King and Queen of Caid.
- Patrick and Kara become King and Queen; processing into court hoisted aloft standing upon shields
- Edward Senestre and Mora de Buchanan receive ducal coronets
- Adelicia of Caithness and Collette Vitraria receive Pelicans
- Caterucia Bice da Ghiacceto and Felinah Tifarah Arnvella Memo Hazara Khan-ad-Din receive Laurels
From the Crown Prints
Event Steward: Lady Maeve Douglass
November is right around the corner, and Fall Coronation will be here before you know it. We call upon the populace to come and celebrate the Their Royal Majesties’, Edward and Mora, farewell court and welcome their Heirs, Patrick and Kara, to the throne. Coronation and the feast to follow will be held at the fabulous St. George’s Episcopal Church in Laguna Hills. Her Excellency, Collette de Montpellier, will be preparing a sumptuous feast of yummy goodness for your dining pleasure. (Complete with vegetarian options.) But, wait! There’s more. Following the feast there will be a revel. So dust off your dancing shoes, and join in the fun!
Schedule of the Day:
- 9:00 am Gate Opens
- 10:00 am Court Begins
- 5:00 pm Feast Begins
- 7:00 pm Revel Begins (with DANCING!)
- 10:00 pm Site Closes
Site Retrictions: Please Note the Alcohol Policy: Beer and Wine are the only alcohol allowed on site. THERE IS NO RED WINE ALLOWED. No pets please.
Merchants: There will be space available for merchants. If you are interested in merchanting please contact Baroness Ceridwen Killian.
Feast Information: The feast will be prepared by Baroness Collette de Montpellier. Seating is limited to 104 people. The fee for feast will be $13.00. Feast reservations can be made by contacting Lady Alithia de Rouen.
Fall Coronation Feast Menu: (Dishes are subject to change due to availability of ingredients.)
- 1st Appetizer: Syseros (chickpea puree) with pita bread
- 2nd Appetizer: Rosseolles (cheese turnovers)
- 1st Course: Roast Chicken with Saupiquet Sauce, (Vegetarian Option) Champignons (baked mushroom and cheese casserole), Poreaulx (sautéed leeks)
- 2nd Course: Char de Porcelez en Rost (stuffed pork loin), (Vegetarian Option) Pour Faire une Tourte (herbed cheese and egg torte), La Maniere de Faire Composte (honey-glazed root vegetables)
- Dessert: Poire Condoignac (pear torte)
- Leave your memories here.
Add photos if we have them
Scrolls Presented at Coronation
- Photos of Coronation taken by Avenel Kellough and Bronwyn MacKay Kellough
- Fall Queen's Champion 2009
|Events of Caid|
| Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s
Other Information: Results