Per pale sable and Or, a bend dancetty counterchanged.
Sir Ilia Aleksandrovich (formerly known as Guillaume Lenfant) was knighted by Patrick and Kara on 6/5/2010. He fights for the Honor of Lady Vitasha Ivanova doch' and his beautiful daughter Iuliia Ilina doch’. Aside from Combat and Service, Ilia enjoys the art of Period Cooking. A long-time member of the Upper Crust, Gyldenholt's cooking guild, he is known as Captain LongPepper, because of his love for that ubiquitous spice.
On 12/13/2015, Sir Ilia and Lady Vitasha were announced as heirs to the Barony of Gyldenholt, and on 06/11/2016, they were invested by TRM Conrad III and A'isha II.
Ilia Aleksandrovich was born in Kiev in the winter of 953. At the age of 15 he offered up services as a body guard and worked for a small trader who would travel along the Dnieper River, exposing Ilia to cities along the Black Sea and the edges of the Byzantine Empire.
- He was squired to Sir Tino the Terrible.
- His squires include Ketill Olafsson (knighted 10/10/2015), Jakob Hálfdanarson, and Olaf mac Stiamna.
- Member of the Upper Crust
- Founding member of Nordheiðr
Offices & Positions
- Captain of the Gyldenholt Baronial Guard, Wulfric and Lasairfhíona, 2007-2008
- Gyldenholt Baronial Guard for Ursul and Colette, 2008-2010
- Guard, Patrick and Kara, 2009-6/5/2010
- Constable, Barony of Gyldenholt, 2010-2011
- Marshal, Barony of Gyldenholt, 2011-?
- Knight-Advisor to the Baronial Guard, Giles and Giuseppe, Gyldenholt, 2012-2016
- King's Champion to Mansur ibn al-Sha'bi ibn Rafi'
- Lord Gyldenholt, 12/13/2015 - 6/11/2016
- Ninth Baron of Gyldenholt, 6/11/2016 - present