Elizabeth of Esvere
Elizabeth at Black Oak Lodge
Argent, upon a pale azure a threaded needle Or, overall a bend counterchanged.
She was one of the 10 founding members of the Shire of Darach.
Offices & Positions
- Mistress of Lists at the First Darachshire Tournament 1975
- Taught Children of the Silver Crescent classes at the NEEDLE ARTS COLLEGIUM as part of the Mini-Collegium Feb 1980
- Won Best Main Dish at the First Darachshire Tournament 1975
- Sponsored contest: Spring Entertainment (song, story, poem or play) at Darachshire Anniversary 1981
- Sponsored contest: LORDS EMBROIDERY: It is know that the Ladies are not alone in proficiency of embroidery, and it is our wish to emphasize this fact. This contest will be held at the Tourney. Prizes will be awarded in two categories: Best Work and Most Bloodstained atDarachshire Anniversary Tourney 1976
- Sponsored contest: Guess-The-Pearls-In-The-Jar at Fall Coronation and Investiture Tournament 1976
From Aran Darkhelm
I remember a Port Hueneme parade (one mile in armor while fighting occasionally) and then a garbed demo. I asked her to do something verbal after Garfield killed me. She came onto the Eric yelling at him and threw a skein of yarn at him. Everyone LOL. And this was in the 1990's.
Posted 3/14/2021: It is with great sadness we announce the passing of a Darach Shire Member. Elizabeth of Esvere passed away of natural causes last month. She was renowned for her skills with needle and her dry wit. She attended many of the Shire meetings until infirmity prevented her from driving and was an active participant in the Camarillo Fair and Black Oak Lodge. She will be missed.
- Argent, upon a pale azure a threaded needle Or, overall a bend counterchanged.
- Award of Arms 1977
- Recipient of the Darach Melusine 1979
- Darach Sable Oak 1985
- Harp Argent 1986 (lace making)
- Dolphin of Caid 1986