Valdemar den Ivrige
AZ, on a pile SA fimbriated between 2 sets of 3 annulets interlaced 1 and 2, a crux ansata fitchy argent
Syr Valdemar den Ivrige
A 9th century Danish Viking fighting under the rule of Ragnar Lodbrok. While honing his skills as a swordsman to earn more Danegeld to fund his quest for The Three, Valdemar happened upon a lonely weeping willow tree near a tower on the outskirts of the city of Luna, Italy. From this vantage he spied a fair maiden, who stole his heart, and since that day he has set foot on his home-soil but once, during celebratory travels subsequent to their handfasting.
Valdemar resided in Caid for a great many years before loaning his sword to the fine folk of The West. Longing for familiar faces, he and Lady Valentina returned to Caid, and have hidden from the eyes of the world doing Gods-only-know-what ever since.
He was elevated to the Order of the Chivalry on May 13, 1995 by Ivan and Aislynn, King and Queen of Caid.
Households and Fighting Groups:
- Khara Gendu (Frewin Finnbogason)
- Tristatera (founding member with Ciaran MacDarragh and Morton Hearthwood of Cheshire)
- Lionsholm (Ivan the Illustrated, Cristian del Leon Rampante)
- Casa Rosatti (founding member with Padraic the Fierce, Morgana Elisabetta Rosatti, Valentina Isabella Rosatti)
- Captain of the Vanguard of Honor
- 2nd recipient of The Order of the Gauntlet
- First recipient of the Estrella War Chivalry Prize
- Gunnar Jørgensen
- Magnus Torvaldsen