Spring Coronation 2013
Caid’s 35th Anniversary and Coronation
(Make sure this page and Spring Queen's Champion 2013 are updated at the same time)
Steward: Baron Cormac Mor
- Final Court of Mansur and Eilidh stepped down as King and Queen
- First Court of Sven IV and Cassandra II became King and Queen
- Mansur and Eilidh were made Count and Countess
- Kjartan Daegarson became King's Champion
- Nikolaos Phaistios became Queen's Champion, Archery
- Paganus Grimlove became Queen's Champion, Thrown Weapons
- House Valentine became The Right Noble House Valentine
Final Court of Mansur and Eilidh
- Award of Arms received by Barbarossa
- Legion of Courtesy bestowed upon Lorenzo di Vita
- Court Barony received by Elizabeth de Avenbury
- Order of the Crescent welcomed Disa blatonn
- Golden Lance bestowed upon Reina MacCormick
- Order of the Laurel welcomed Aliskye Rosel
First Court of Sven IV and Cassandra II
- Award of Arms received by Aurora of Finchingfield, Charles Ivansen of Borreby, Maryam of Altavia, Corinna de la Mare, and Verina Caelistia
- Court Barony bestowed upon Colwyn Stagghorn and Tezar of Aeolis
- Order of the Harp Argent welcomed Vigaulfr Ragnarsson (Metal Working) and Angharat Goch verch Gwenhover (Music)
From the Crown Prints
Caid’s 35th Anniversary and Coronation - June 1
Come one, come all, to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the Kingdom of Caid! Join Their Majesties Mansur and Eilidh in the Barony of the Angels as They crown Their Heirs Sven and Cassandra as the 71st King and Queen of Caid.
This auspicious event will be held at the First Congregational Church of Pasadena, a historical and picturesque high gothic cathedral in downtown Pasadena. Dress in your finest garb as there will be plenty of opportunities for photos!
Address: First Congregational Church of Pasadena, 464 E. Walnut St., Pasadena, CA 91101
Parking:General parking will be across the street at Kaiser Permanente’s parking structure. Trailer parking is by reservation only; please contact the event steward, Baron Cormac Mor, for details.
Lunch: There are dozens of restaurants within walking distance. (A map will be provided for your convenience.) In addition, a complimentary dayboard will be provided during the lunch break.
Merchants are welcome on a limited basis by reservation only. Please contact the merchant liaison, Maestra Flavia Beatrice Carmigniani, to reserve your space.
Schedule (subject to change once court begins):
- 8:00 AM Site opens
- 10:00 AM Last Court of Mansur and Eilidh
- 1:00 PM Lunch Break
- 2:00 PM Coronation Court
- 3:00 PM First Court of Sven and Cassandra
- 6:00 PM Site closes
Site fee: $15 plus $5 NMS. If you pay for Queen’s Champion ($5) the same day, the NMS only applies once. (The fee for Queen’s Champion on site on Sunday will be $7.00.)
Event Steward: Baron Cormac Mor
- Leave your memories here.
Add photos if we have them
(Click scroll thumbnail for more information)
- Links to photo galleries, West Kingdom History page, etc.
|Go back||Go forward|
|Fall Coronation / Queen's Champion 2012||Fall Coronation 2013|
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results