Giacomo Cavalli da Treviso
Maestro Giacomo teaches at Spring Collegium 2008
Per pale Vert and Argent, in a fess a rose between a swept-hilted rapier and another inverted and counterchanged, a point pointed gules
Master Giacomo found the SCA in the Kingdom of Atenveldt, after receiving many awards there, including being made a Defender of the White Scarf of Atenveldt, he found his way to Caid in 1998. Giacomo is the Household Weapons Master for the White Star and resides in the Villa amongst the ladies and artists there.
Giacomo has a more complete persona story on the White Star website.
- Side Sword, Collegium Caidis Spring 2003
- Dall'Agocchie's Sidesword for Duel in 30 days (circa 1547 CE), Collegium Caidis Spring 2004
- Medieval Sword & Shield from MS1.33, Circa 1290 CE, Collegium Caidis Spring 2004
- Arte & Science of Teaching Historical Combat, Collegium Caidis Fall 2005
- Medieval Dagger, Italian Style, Collegium Caidis Spring 2006
- Italian Longsword, Collegium Caidis Fall 2006
- Moving First & Rolling With the Situation, Collegium Caidis Fall 2006
- Sword & Buckler From Marozzo, Collegium Caidis Spring 2008