Philip of Meadhe
From Compendum Caidis
Philip of Meadhe on the right, with James the Inconstant.
Gules, a bladed and spiked mace and on a chief argent a dragonship with four shields displayed sable.
He was a member of House Buchanan.
Lord Philip is a Scot.
Offices & Positions
- First Marshal of the Shire of Heatherwyne, 6/10/1978-6/13/1980
- Captain of the Royal Company of Heatherwyne of the Army of Caid, 1/1980-?
- Sherrif (King's Representative) to the Shire of Heatherwyne 1/1980-?
- Marshal-in-Charge, Heatherwyne Inception Tourney, 6/10/1978
From James the Inconstant
- It is interesting to note how well Philip's Arms fit him. He has a Viking spirit. What's that you say? His persona is a Scot? Well, between the Vikings that attacked Scotland and moved in, and the Vikings that attacked northern France and moved in there, you know, the Normans, and well, we all know what happened in 1066?, well, Scotland is absolutely infested with Vikings. Hence the Viking Long Boat. As for the mace, well, it is the spitting image of a mace that Phil actually possessed. In fact, I remember him at the First Caidan Rebellion using it on a car some group had put out as a fundraiser. Hit the car with a bat for a buck or some such. Phil, of course, talked them into letting him use the mace. I suspect they wished they had charged him more.