Diana de Savigny
From Compendum Caidis
Azure, a decrescent within 7 trees in orle Argent
Duchess Diana de Savigny, OP was the first Queen of Caid and the first Baroness of Gyldenholt. She was an accomplished musician as well.
Offices & Positions
- First Queen of Caid with Armand de Sevigny, 06/03/1978-11/18/1978
- First Baroness of Gyldenholt with Armand de Sevigny, 01/12/1980-01/12/1985
- 6th Queen of Caid with Armand de Sevigny, 11/22/1980-05/30/1981
- Autocrat, Crown Prints Prize Tourney 1979
Projects and Publications
- Member of the Gyldenholt Merrymakers
- Born: January 5, 1951
- Duchess Diana passed away September 29, 1999.
- Leave your memories here.