He is a 15.3hh bay Tennessee Walker gelding. His registered name is "Ladd's Credible Threat" foaled April 16, 2000. He is registered with the Tennessee Walking Horse Breeders & Exhibitors Assoc. (TWHBEA) and with the National Plantation Walking Horse Association (NPWHA). I rasied him from a foal hence he has no idea he's a horse...he thinks he's a dog and therefore deserves to sleep at the foot of my bed!
Breed: Tennessee Walking Horse
Home Territory: Altavia
- NOT a horse: He’s actually a large dog in a horse costume!
- Begs for treats and loves to have his tummy, chin, and ears scratched
- Will bow, stick out his tongue, beg, or roll over for oatmeal cookies, carrots, or cheese sandwiches
- Known for his smoooooth gaits and “look at me!” show-off personality
- Nicknamed “Houdini of the Horse World” for his lock-picking, rope-untying, halter-slipping, gate-opening, and barn-remodeling talents
- Favorite activities are Quintain, Jousting, and breaking & entering
- Personal philosophy: If it doesn’t kill me, it must be edible.
- 2005 NPWHA Regional Versatility Champion (Western Riding, English Saddle Seat Riding, Carriage Driving, Side-Saddle Riding, and Trail/Obstacle)
- 2006 Altavia Baronial Champion for Bridget & Leartes
- 2008 Great Western War Territorial Tournament 2nd runner up