Ragenald de Holecumb
From Compendum CaidisJump to navigationJump to search
Argent, a pair of stag's attires and a chief dovetailed azure.
Lord Ragenald de Holecumb.
A mid-12th century Norman whose great-great grandfather went on an adventure with William of Normandy and stayed on in England
- Clota of Holecumb, Baroness, Current
Offices & Positions
- Reeve, Nordwache, 01/09/2016 to 06/19/2016
- Baron, Nordwache, 06/19/2016 to Current
- Rope Making
- Bronze and Pewter Casting
- Old English (Anglo-Saxon) Verse
From Gurin Bodo
- I first met Ragenald during a very tumultuous time in Nordwache's history. His kind demeanor and outlook on our future encouraged me to not give up on our barony!