Or, a demi-angel affronty head facing dexter sable crined and winged gules vested of a shirt argent conjoined to two serpent's tails glissant palewise sable
Sir Pelagon Phthiôtes was knighted at Potrero War 2018.
Joined the SCA in 2005, resides in the Barony of Calafia. Former squire to Duke Patrick O'Malley of Ulidia. Former Student of Sir Hakon Bloodaxe of Orkney. A red border member of Drafn. Previous affiliations: Myrmidons, Spartan Warband. Founding member of the Argonauts. Wife and consort Reina Phthiôtes. Artistic skills include blacksmithing, silk banners and wood working.
Also known as Pelagon of Phithia, a viking persona with an ancient greek name and device acquired during adventures in Byzantium.
Offices & Positions
Awards & Accomplishments
- Calafia 50th Anniversary Tournament Finalist 2021
- Lyondemere Anniversary Tournament Finalist 2018
- Gyldenholt Anniversary Tournament Finalist 2018
- Canton of Pol na Gainmhe Tournament Champion 2018
- Unbelted Tournament Finalist 2017
- Serpent's Talon Calafia, 2017
- Gauntlet June 11, 2011 Edward III and Mora III
- Lief Erikson Tournament Champion 2010
- Crescent Sword 2009 Edward II and Mora II
- Award of Arms 2008 Edric V and Faizah II
- Essential Hoofcare for the Equestrian Great Western War XX