Elisheva bat Yisrael
From Compendum CaidisJump to navigationJump to search
Argent, the Hebrew letter \aleph\ within a star of David within and conjoined to an annulet sable.
Elisheva is an innkeeper in early sixteenth century Cadiz. In addition to her dancing skills, she is an accomplished chef.
Offices & Positions
- Historical Development of the Spanish Language, Collegium Caidis Spring 2007
- Bellydance Circle, Collegium Caidis 2010
- The Andalusían Banquet, Great Western War A.S. LII
- Historical Linguistics, Collegium Caidis 2020 Collegium Caidis in Aethera: Virtual Collegium 2020
- Wait, Vegans Were Period?, Collegium Caidis 2020 Collegium Caidis in Aethera: Virtual Collegium 2020
Projects & Publications
- Please feel free to add memories to this section.