Alatiel de Montfort of Reading-wood
From Compendum CaidisJump to navigationJump to search
VE, on a chevron PU fimbriated AR, a rose SA fimbriated AR barbed and seeded proper
Lady Alatiel de Montfort of Reading-wood received an Award of Arms on 02/10/1979 from Their Eastern Majesties Bertrand and Allanda.
- Member of the de Beaumont family
- Also known as Alatiel de Beaumont of Reading-wood and Alatiel of Reading-Wood
Offices & Positions
Projects & Publications
- Please feel free to add memories to this section.
From the Kingdom of the East
- 02/10/1971 - Award of Arms
- 08/17/1981 - Pillar of the Bridge: Given to those in the Crown Barony of the Bridge who "do good stuff" for the group; the description is intended to be vague so as to cover diverse types of service.
- 04/23/1982 - Order of the Maunche: Given for arts and sciences, either for excellence in one specific area or for surpassing competence in several.
- 02/28/1987 - Order of Fatima: Founded in memory of the late Countess Fatima of House Hakim to honor illustrious clothiers and seamstresses.