Potrero War Spring 2006
The event Steward was Baroness Toline of Arundel.
- Brief listing of major points of the day
From the Crown Prints
Schedule for the Event:
- Site Opens Friday, May 26 10:00am for pre-registered, 12:00 Noon for everyone
- Site Closes Monday, May 29, 12:00 Noon
New information for this war:
The prices are going up slightly for those not pre-registering. You can pre-register for RV spots. There will be a land allocation for groups of over 10 people. There will be a permit procedure for those wishing to have fires after 11pm. There will be a Siege Cook-off. There will be a Quest! For details, please see information posted on www.potrerowar.org.
NOTE: All minors not accompanied by their parents or legal guardians MUST have a NOTARIZED Minor s Waiver and Informed Consent to Participate and Medical Waiver for Minors forms sent with the temporary guardian. Minors without the appropriate forms will NOT be allowed on site. Emancipated Minors must be able to show legal proof of emancipation.
- Leave your memories here.
Add photos if we have them
- Links to photo galleries, West Kingdom History page, etc.
- Read the Jest of Spring Potrero A.S. XLI
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results