Per chevron vert and purpure, two trees couped and a wolf rampant contourny argent
Lady Dyrfinna Drengsdottir is an active member of the Thrown Weapons and Arts & Sciences communities, and is also a member of The Tavern of Lost Souls.
Lady Dyrfinna Drengsdottir is Viking-era Finnish lady from the Kainuu (Kvenland) region of what is now known as Finland. Her father Drengr was a trader who traveled the borders and coasts, often doing business with Vikings. It was in this way that she met her husband, Lord Brynjólfr Brandsson, who won her father’s favor with a keen deal, and a good tussle with the family house bear.
- Co-Event Steward, Gyldenholt Anniversary 2015, with Lord Brynjólfr Brandsson
- Co-Event Steward, Gyldenholt-Lyondemere Winterfest 2014
Offices & Positions
- Captain of Thrown Weapons, Caid, 2014-Present
- Lady-in-Waiting in the Court of Giles and Giuseppe, Gyldenholt, 2012-Present
- Queen's Guard, Patrick II and Kara II, 06/02/2012-11/03/2012
- Co-Captain of Thrown Weapons, Gyldenholt, 2011-Present
- Baronial Guard for Ursul and Colette, Gyldenholt, 2010-2012
- Archery, Caid Archery Rank: Novice for Royal Round, Recurve, 2015
- Queen's Guard, Alexander and Tahira, 07/15/2017-01/06/2018
Great Western War 2013 1st Place Fiber Display
Great Western War 2012 Axes and Estrogen Champion
Caidian Arts and Sciences and Pentathlon 2011 2nd Place Apprentice, Weaving: Baskets