Conrad von Regensburg
Conrad von Regensburg at Burro Creek War.
GU, a decrescent beneath a chief nebuly argent
Baron Conrad von Regensburg served as Caid's premier Crescent Herald, and as the founding Baron of Lyondemere. He was admitted to the Order of the Pelican on 01/08/1977 by Their Western Majesties Andrew of Riga and Patrice d'Cilla, and to the Order of the Laurel for Heraldic Studies and Research on 11/16/1985 by TRM Jason III and Isabel.
- Crescent Principal Herald, 06/1974-05/1983
- First Baron of Lyondemere, 06/03/1978-11/20/1980
- Continued as Baron of Lyondemere with Megwyn of Glendwry, 11/20/1980-10/15/1988
- Coronation Committee, First Coronation of Caid, 6/3/1978
- Basic Heraldry, Collegium Caidis-General Session 1982
- Protocol & Court Heraldry, Collegium Caidis-General Session 1982 (co-taught with John ap Griffin)
- Augmentation of Arms on 05/28/1983 from Adrian II and Ealasaid. He chose to use crossed trumpets behind the shield, something like supporters.
Conrad von Regensburg at Burro Creek War, carrying the Lucite Rod, symbol of the Order of St. Lucy