Caid Rapier Open 2010
Caid Rapier Open held in Isles was attended by His Majesty, King Conrad.
- Victor of Isles received his Award of Arms
- Alexander Kallidokos defeated Avenel Kellough in the finals
From the Crown Prints
Event Steward Don Todde
Bring your blades, your friends, your friends’ blades, and your prowess to the Shire of Isles for a day full of fun, camaraderie, and skill amid cool ocean breezes. This year's Kingdom Rapier Championship will offer two group round-robins for all contestants, followed by melees for Caid's melee units to test their skill against their rivals. Following the event, we foresee the very period expedient of talking about fighting for hours over pizza.
Schedule of the Day:
- 9:00 Site Opens
- 10:30 Opening Court
- 11:15 Championship Lists Close
- 12:00 Kingdom Championship
- 3:30 Melee Unit Challenges
- 5:00 Closing Court
- 6:30 Site Closes
From Lachlan of Cromarty
- The day was warm, but tolerable with the park's trees and a gentle breeze in the afternoon.
- The King authorized in rapier combat at the event wearing a fuchsia coat borrowed from Mealla Caimbeul that He seemed to enjoy wearing (later a fellow from Starkhafn explained to us that fuchsia was one of His colors -- the "new sable")
- Fighting was good and plentiful
|Events of Caid|
| Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s
Other Information: Results