Stjarna of Starkhafn
The Order of the Stjarna (Star) of Starkhafn is an award bestowed by the Baronage of Starkhafn. Its symbol is a green star dependant from a cord; with subsequent awards being signified by the addition of green beads upon the dependant cord, one for each subsequent awarding.
Created by Their Excellencies Conrad and Isidora
From Starkhafn's website Orders, Awards, and Honours in the Society:
"Like the stars, here in Starkhafn and throughout the Knowne World, our arts and sciences create the backdrop and the scenery in which we live out the Dream. And, like the stars, the creations of these artists are for all to see, making all of our lives richer. It is in recognition of the importance of those who excel in the skills, creation and teaching of arts and sciences that the Order of the Star of Starkhafn was created."
- Sven Gunther Alcan, (Woodworking) 2002-03-23
- Mercy of the Hands, (unk) 2002-07-27
- Elspeth of Stillwater, (unk) 2002-11-02
- Aodhnait inghean mhic Chárthaigh, (unk) 2002-12-21
- Lucius Alexandrinus, (unk) 2003-05-17
- Aoife ingen mhic Uighilin, (Fiber arts) 2004-03-21
- Katharine de Mirabeau, (unk) 2005-03-06
- Muirenn ingen meic Martainn, 2006?
- Meadhbh inghean mhic Aoidhghein, 2006?
- Emmeline Dernelove, (unk) 2007-03-31
- Meadhbh inghean mhic Aoidhghein, 2007?
- Krysta MacIntyre, (unk) 2008-03-02
- Michel Phillipe de Sarcey, (unk) 2008-08-16
- Ealasaid nic Chlurain, (Dance) 2009-12-05
- Renfield Trelain, (Brewing) 2010-03-27
- Chipmonk of Starkhafn, 2010-10-31
- Sigriðr in irska, 2010-10-31
- Diana d'Avignon, 2011-03-27
- Conall mac Séagháin, 2011-05-01
- Phyllis of Starkhafn, 2011-05-01
- Mael Brigdit of Dublin, 2012-04-28
- Diana Ewan, 2014-04-12
- Sidney Eileen of Starkhafn, 2014-04-12
- Samra al-Hassana, making largesse 2015-01-31
- Bernadette de Costa Tempestad, 2015-04-11
- Krestiia Ivanova, 2015-12-18
- Lucia Traveler, (Soap making/largesse) 2016-04-09
- Elinor Assheycombe, (Voice heraldry) 2016-04-09
- Kim Gilman, (scribal arts) 2016-12-17
- Symonne du Charme, (scribal arts) 2016-12-17
- Randulf Greenwall, (voice heraldry) 2016-12-17