Starre and the Stone
The Order of the Starre and the Stone is Altavia’s extraordinary service award.
It is awarded to holders of the Sable Fret who continue to provide extraordinary service and support to the Barony and (most importantly) throughout the Kingdom.
This is a polling order.
Holders of the Starre and the Stone
- 1995-05-13: Duncan Andrew Songhawke Tengri-in Jida
- 1996-05-11: Renata Kestryl of Highwynds
- 1997-05-17: Duryn the Red
- 1998-05-16: Anne FitzAlan of Castle Combe
- 1998-05-16: Ælfwyn Wodende
- 2001-05-19: Jared Alexandre Blaydeaux
- 2001-05-19: Selene Colfox
- 2003-12-13: Lynnette de Sandoval del Valle de los Unicornios
- 2014-10-26: Timotheus Zacharia von Schloss Zwilling
- 2014-12-13: Tezar of Aeolis
- 2014-12-13: Bridget Lucia Mackenzie
- 2014-12-13: Laertes McBride
- 2015-05-09: Lorissa du Griffin
- 2016-05-14: Courtney of the White Meadow
- 2017-12-16: Meliora Deverel
- 2017-12-16: Colwyn Stagghorn
- 2018-12-15: Robear du Bois
- 2018-12-15: Kristin Alfhildr of Trondheim
- 2018-12-15: Cristofanus Castellani
- 2018-12-15: Cecilia Medici
- The medallion is handmade of leather with a stone in the center of a painted star.
- The back of each medallion has an image of something specific to the recipient carved into it (usually an image from their device).
- The medallion is 3.25 inches across.
- The medallions from 1995 through 2003 were made by Baron Duryn the Red
- The medallions from 2014 to 2016 are made by Dame Selene Colfox
- New members will be inducted at Altavia Yule each year, except for special circumstances that warrant induction at Anniversary (5/5/17)
- New member votes will be carried by 66% (2/3) of the voting members (5/5/17)
- Procedure votes will be carried by 51% of the voting members (5/5/17)