Lyondemere Yule 2004
From Compendum CaidisJump to navigationJump to search
- Event Steward: Baroness Angelina Nicollette de Beaumont
- Snowball Fight on the Lawn
- Traditional Mummer's Play by The Guild of Saint Genesius
- Program of Festive Madrigals by LyonSong
- Winter Feast
- Visit from Father Christmas with presents for children
- Contest: Most Festive Costume, sponsored by The Company of Clothiers
- Toys for Tots Drive (This year, the local Marine Reserve is targeting kids 12-18)
From the Crown Prints
Menu for the Winter Feast, prepared by Baron Morgan Arthur ap Llewellyn:
- White Bean and Fennel Soup
- Pork Loins in Fruit Chutney
- Brie and Onion Tart
- Root Vegetable Ratatouille
- Baked Apple Slices and Sugar Cookies
Official event announcements sanitized to not involve personal information.
- Leave your memories here.
Add photos if we have them
- Links to photo galleries, etc.
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results