Euginia in rauða
Euginia at St. Jude's Tournament March 2012
Quarterly embattled azure and vert, in bend sinister two needles in saltire inverted and a peacock argent.
The Honorable Lady Euginia in rauða is a Companion of the Order of the Crescent.
This name was registered in October of 2011 (via Caid).
Lady Euginia in rauða is a late 9th century Irish born woman married to a Viking who settled for a time on the eastern coast of Ireland. They did eventually travel back to his homeland of Scandinavia and made their permanent residence. They have a child together, who, if not at sea with his father, is seen at events with Euginia. She spends most of her time sewing and embroidering.
- Apprenticed to Meave Douglass
- Part of the Household, House of the Fang'ed Rabbit
Offices & Positions
- Baronial Courtier, Baron Oliver Dogberry and Baroness Kate Dogberry of Calafia, 11/19/2011-11/9/2013
- Guild Steward, Viking Guild of Calafia, 6/2012-Present
- Baronial Arts and Sciences Officer, Calafia, 2012-2016
- Volunteer Raffle Autocrat, Potrero War 2012
- Deputy Arts and Sciences Autocrat, Potrero War 2012
Projects & Publications