Elizabeth of Roxbury Mill
From Compendum Caidis
Argent, a ladybug gules marked sable and on a chief gules two roses argent barbed vert and seeded gules.
THLady Elizabeth of Roxbury Mill was elevated to the Order of the Crescent on 06/06/2015 by TRM Mansur II and Eilidh II. She received an Award of Arms on 07/13/2001 from TRM of Meridies Seth I and Kathleen.
- Joint registration of a badge with Baron Johannes de Seleone: (Fieldless) A wooden drakkar proper under sail Or conjoined in chief to two roses argent.
- Previously known as Elizabeth Stormraven
Offices & Positions
- Beau Coeur Pursuivant (herald), Barony of Nordwache
- Catapult Class, Collegium Caidis Spring 2007
- Beginning Illumination, Collegium Caidis Spring 2007
- Getting Newcomers to Think About Heraldry, Talon Crescent War 2015
- Event Stewarding, What's Not to Love, Great Western War 2015
Projects & Publications
|Court Barony||Johannes de Seleone|