Dragon Slayer of Gorgonoth
A Dreiburgen Baronial Title
Created by Waldt and Alison given by the Baron originally to the heavy weapons winners of Dreiburgen Anniversary and Spring Tournament. The name Dragon Slayer of Gorgonoth is historically based in Dreiburgen’s roots from when it was the Canton of Gorgonoth under the Barony of Angels
The name led to stories of the Dragons of Gorgonoth and the most fearsome of all Gorgonoth the Dreaded.
The Dragon Slayer of Gorgonoth was retired by Rowena de Segovia and was unused until 05/01/2004 when Baron Malcolm Alberic brought the title back as a prize for the winners of Dreiburgen Spring Tournament
Known Holders of the Title
This traditional Dreiburgen Baronial title is not kept in the O.P.
- Armand de Sevigny at the 1st Gorgonoth Anniversary Tourney on October 29, 1972
- Thomas the Merciless on 10/25/1975
- Gregory of York on 10/29/1977
- Adrian Buchanon on 10/28/1978
- Edward Senestre on 05/01/2004
- Patrick O'Malley of Ulidia on 04/29/2006
- A pendant of a dragon tied in a Celtic knot