Cristal Fleur de la Mer
Per pale azure and Or, a fleur-de-lys and a bordure counterchanged.
Maitresse Cristal Fleur de la Mer.
- During Spring Crown Tourney 2012, she was asked to join the Order of the Laurel.
- Elevated to the Order of the Laurel at Altavia Anniversary, 2012
Maitresse Cristal de la Mer is a 14th century woman from Calais. She was married to an Englishman, but is now widowed and living in England and travels with the Company of Saint George during war time. Cristal is an accomplished seamstress, but her true love is cooking. She especially loves to create art with food and specializes in sotelties of all sorts.
She has an alternate persona named Claudia Prima, who is a Roman noblewoman. The name was registered in August 2013.
Offices & Positions
- Chronicler, Altavia, 1998-1999
- Chronicler, Lyondemere, 2000-2003
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Lyondemere 2005-July 2007
- Cooking/Brewing Regent, Collegium Caidis, 2012-Present
- Lady in Waiting for Joseph and Caroline, 6/1997-11/1997
- Lady in Waiting for Ivan IV and Anastasiia, 6/1998-11/1998
- Lady in Waiting for Morann Will Owen, Baroness of Lyondemere, 1999-2001
- Lady in Waiting for Eowyn Amberdrake, Baroness of Lyondemere, 2001
- Chief Lady in Waiting for Edric III and Catalina, 11/2001-02/2002
- Lady in Waiting for Sven II and Kolfinna II, 11/2008-6/2009
- Lady in Waiting for Eva filia Edeneweyn, Baroness of Lyondemere, 2009-2011
- Chief Lady in Waiting for Rutilia Fausta, Baroness of Lyondemere, 7/2014-present
- Autocrat, Arts and Archery 2012, 02/18/2012
- Publicity Coordinator, Great Western War 2014
- Co Steward 2014 West Coast Culinary Symposium
- Feast Steward Gyldenholt Anniversary 6/14
- Feast Steward Gyldenholt/Lyondemere Yule 12/14
- Publicity Coordinator, Great Western War 2015
- Medieval Cooking for Kids, Collegium Caidis Spring 2003
- Period Hairstyles for Young Ladies, Beyond the Braid, Collegium Caidis Fall 2003
- Beginning Finger Loop Braiding, Collegium Caidis Spring 2004
- Smocked Apron, Collegium Caidis 2011
- Cooking on Campaign, GWW XIV, 2011
- Period Condiments, Collegium Caidis 2012
- Taking Your Feast to the Next Level, Collegium Caidis 2013
- Member of Team Lyondemere, Pentathlon Team Champion 2001
- Member of Team Lyondemere, 2003
- Leader of Team Lyondemere, Pentathlon Team Champions 2011
- Member of The Right Noble Order of the Upper Crust team, Potrero Siege Cook-off winners, 2011
- Member of Three Sisters Catering team, Lyondemere Cast Iron Chef winners, 2012