Clota of Holecumb
From Compendum Caidis
Argent, a pale offset vert between in bend sinister two thistles bendwise proper.
- Previously known as Sarah Yarborough, Clota Dubheasea o'Gabhann, Clota Nic Ghabhann and Clota ni Ghabhann.
- Her Excellency's ancestress was a lady descended from the Danes who sailed to Mercia three centuries prior to her meeting Ragenald.
Offices & Positions
- Baroness of Nordwache with Ragenald de Holecumb, 06/18/2016-present
- Reevess of Nordwache, 01/09/2016 to 06/17/2016
Projects & Publications
- Viking wire weaving
From Gurin Bodo
- To gaze upon Her Excellency as she stepped up to help guide Nordwache into a new chapter I was struck by the grace and acceptance of our populace. It reminded me that we all should have a chance to be accepted.
from Clota of Holecumb
- A couple of dear friends felt I needed a life change after an unpleasant divorce. They introduced me to the SCA back in 1984. It was a wonderful family friendly experience. I joined, with my 4 and 5 year old daughters. I met many wonderful people and made some life-long friends. I met Ron (Ragenald de Holecumb) in the SCA and we got married in April of 1987. In the late 90's we had to step back from the SCA to attend to mundane matters but we carried our SCA friends and family in our hearts. We have been back for two years now traveling around our great Kingdom and making new friends. We left with 2 mostly grown daughters and return with 4 grandkids that are quickly falling in love with the dream.