Brig inghean Uateir
Naevehjem Archery Tournament, November 12, 2017
Or, a brown squirrel proper maintaining a sheaf of arrows inverted sable, a bordure rayonny gules
Registered : May-2019
Lady Brig inghean Uateir has been an active member of the Barony of Naevehjem since 2015. She is currently Captain of Archers and can frequently be found at the range at Baldwin's Keep. She also likes to do calligraphy, and works in tandem with Lord Godfrey Spelman of Hexham, who does the illumination. She was awarded her AoA at the Frost Dragon Naevehjem Anniversary on 11/12/2016 by TRMs Oz and Marisa. In 2018, she was accepted as a student of Baron Paganus Grimlove, who had graciously offered to help her to improve her archery. In March of 2019, she became the first woman in Caid history to win a category of the Caid Open, winning the thrown weapons division.
Brig inghean Uateir traveled from Ireland after her home fell into ruin when her parents died. Deadly with a bow, she managed to make her way through England. She took ill at one point, though she could still manage to hunt. Seeing her still manage to strike her targets, despite her illness, she caught the attention of one Raynor Boleheued. Taking pity on her and seeing potential, he tried to help her, and in her delirium, she shot him in the leg. After several foul words, he brought her back to the Horsemen of Judgement Keep. Recovered from her illness, she took to the house and used her skill with a bow. Eventually, she came under the tutelage of Godfrey Spelman of Hexham. They helped each other with various tasks. He then introduced her to Sauvage le Brigand. He put a sword in her hand and showed her how to use it. She continued to travel with her newfound family, picking up any skills she could manage. Alas, she found herself fascinated by one Jacopo Basilio Rosso, a Venetian ship builder whom had been traveling to Constantinople from Venice, admiring his skill with a sword which she was still learning to use. He in turn, was impressed by her bow skill. Forging a bond of friendship, they offered to help each other with their weapons skills, and agreed to fight for one another. They can both be found traveling with the Horsemen, leaving behind an odd trail of feathers and acorns.
- Protege to Mistress Katherine of Anglesey as of 05/08/2019
- Archery student of Baron Paganus Grimlove as of 08/2018
- Scriptorium associate Lord Godfrey Spelman of Hexham from 09/2015
- Consort to and champion for Jacopo Basilio Rosso as of 02/2019
- Household member of the Horsemen of Judgment Keep as of 10/2018
Offices & Positions
- Seneschal, Barony of Naevehjem, 10/1/2018-present
- Captain of Archers, Barony of Naevehjem, 06/2016 to present
- herald, Moucheture Macer, Barony of Naevehjem, 03/17/2018 to 10/1/18
- Guard for Wilhelm II and Tsyra I.
- Guard for Agrippa III and Dawid I
- Keeper of the Oil of Protection, Wilhelm III and Tsyra II
- Lady in Waiting, Wilhelm III and Tsyra II
- Co-Chamberlain for Baron Llewellyn Flinthaven and Baroness Eularia d'Amboise
- Archery, Caid Archery Rank- Forester as of 05/17/18
- Senior Archery Marshal, as of 04/2018
- Deputy Seneschal, Barony of Naevehjem, 06/2018 to 10/1/2018
- Event Steward, Naevehjem Anniversary Archery and Thrown Weapons, 11/10/2019
- Event Steward, Naevehjem Anniversary Archery and Thrown Weapons, 11/11/2018
- Event Steward, Frost Dragon Naevehjem Anniversary, 11/11/2017
- Chief Lady in Waiting for Tsyra I, Dun Or Anniversary, 4/21/18
- Chief Lady in Waiting for Tsyra II, Crown Tournament, 9/14/2019
- How to make an arm guard- Naevehjem Althing, Feb 2019
- Archery Marshal, from 06/2016 to present
- Senior Archery Marshal from 08/2018 to present
- Naevehjem Captain of Archers
- Naevehjem Baronial Archery Champion, 11/10/2019
- Naevehjem Baronial Archery Champion, 11/12/2017
- Captain of Team Captains at GWW 2018, 1st place in team competition along with Paganus Grimlove, Bubba of Wolfhou and Hugh ap Rhys
- Nordwache Archery Champion 04/28/2019
- Wintermist Target Archery Champion 5/18/2019
- Caid Open Archery- Thrown Weapons Champion- 03/02/2019
- Thrown Weapons Marshal from 10/2017
Kingdom of Caid
- Award of Arms 11/10/2016
- Argent Arrow 11/10/2018
- Dolphin of Caid 07/13/2019
- Awarded Dragon's Foot (augmentation) for rapier fighting 11/09/2019
- Awarded Dragon's Gem (Arts and Sciences) for scribal arts 11/09/2019
- Awarded Dragon's Wing (service) 11/12/2016
- Awarded Dragon's Wing (augmentation) 11/11/2017
- Awarded Dragon's Blaze 11/10/2018
- Awarded Dragon's Foot (target archery) 11/10/2018
- Awarded Gillyflower (service) 5/18/2019
From Starkhafn Anniversary, 4/15/18, a true tale from Shawn of Starkhafn, that speaks of the rivalry of Lord Kazetani Tarou Noritatsu and Lady Brig inghean Uateir.
The tale and re-tale of the friendly challenges between Bree-Anne and Tarou has been tallies and years in the making. At Starkhafn Anniversary they once again continued their ... Match
There was a twist of fate of one centimeter at 45 yards that made all the difference... Below is a Skalds witness and truth-saying - Shawn of Starkhafn
As witness and Marshall to this epic showdown at Ragnarok. There were many Witty Barbs and swooshing of Woden blessed Arrows.
This Skald report as thus:
Yore these two mighty warroirs; thy Kin of Finn and Foreign Tarou,
Dropped to sunny stone;
Dvergar, Svartalfar, and Dokkalfar
Hoisting bolts that slew many a Draugr and Fenrir,
Staining fast the many hued Bifrost,
the rumbling crash, the felled Jotun Auf Utgard.
On They raced, the Vying pair, laughing in the wind.
Bedeviled be they care, With frosted Breathe,
Howling challenge to all that came.
Tarou rose fast, and let two fly
Upon Loki True and Hela false they dived
Bree-Anne rose To witness true.
On Glory, and Further Honor,
Bree-Anne redoubled and let fly two by two and yet two more.
Breaking Loki's Spell on Mjolnir cast.
Thy Bridge was lost, broken with the enemy rise high in tide, On came thy serpent Auf Migard
Together, they grinned and loosed the last of their shafts til quiver dried.
Last Seen, voices in the wind, they together felled Jörmungandr thy Named.
"Upon Loki True and Hela false they dived"