Or, a fleury cross gules, on a chief vert a crescent argent
THL Ysabel got her start in the SCA in the Kingdom of the West but moved to Caid a year later. She observed the ten-year anniversary of her first event, October Crown Tournament, A.S. XXXII. In the past she has resided in the Baronies of the Angel, Lyondemere and lastly Altavia, before moving to Belgium in 2010.
She received her Award of Arms from King Gerhart and Queen Una at Potrero War, May A.S. XXXVI. She received a Lux Caidis for Middle-Eastern Dance from King Edric IV and Queen Faizeh I at Queen's Champion Tournament, November A.S. XLI.
She was lady-in-waiting to Queen Faizeh I and was lady-in-waiting to Baroness Meliora Devorel of Altavia. Her interests include scribal arts, period Middle-Eastern dance, costuming, period cookery and inkle-weaving.
- Beginning Tribal Belly Dance, Collegium Caidis Fall 2003
- Introduction to Medieval Paleography & Codicology, Collegium Caidis Fall 2003, Collegium Caidis Spring 2007
- Tribal Dance, Troupe Dynamics, Collegium Caidis Fall 2004
- Kingdom Of Heaven, Collegium Caidis Fall 2005
- Tribal Improv Tips & Techniques, Collegium Caidis Fall 2005
- Beginning Persian Dance, Collegium Caidis Spring 2007
- Rectangular Garment Construction, Collegium Caidis Spring 2007
- Hand Sewing & Period Finishing Techniques, Collegium Caidis Fall 2008