Xena Baxter Wynthorpe
Vert, in chief three garbs of wheat, one and two, Or and in base issuant from and between the attire of a stag's head caboshed proper a Latin cross, all within a bordure Or
Mistress Xena Baxter Wynthorpe was the second Baroness of Lyondemere with her lord husband Sir Colin Wynthorpe. She was elevated to the Order of the Pelican on 09/21/1985 by TRM Jason III and Isabel, and to the Order of the Laurel for Culinary Arts on 11/16/1985 also by TRM Jason and Isabel.
She and Baron Colin are the proprietors of Hedgehog Handworks, and she recently served as the sponsor for the GWW Spinzilla 2015 team.
Offices and Positions
- Lady in Waiting, Natalya, 05/28/1983-11/26/1983
- Lady in Waiting, Troy, 06/02/1984-11/17/1984
- Lady in Waiting, Isabel, 06/01/1985-11/16/1985
- Lady in Waiting, Alysandra, 06/04/1988 - 11/19/1988
- Lady in Waiting, Ciar Lasse, 11/18/2000-06/02/2001
- Second Baroness of Lyondemere with Colin Wynthorpe, 7/21/1990-07/14/1997